Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SO SORRY!!!

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not posting over the summer! We went to Pennsylvania over the summer then my iPhone broke so we had to get it fixed then I was busy with all my friends and family's birthdays and now I can get some time to post while I get a break from schoolwork. I also wanted to let you guys know I can't post tomorrow or Thursday due to getting braces and celebrating my birthday tomorrow. and then getting caught up with schoolwork :( Also anyone a fan of Divergent? I can't wait for the movie!!!!!! I'm super excited! Anyone a fan of the Program? Spoiler alert The second book is called The Treatment! I saw that on the writers blog. GAAAAAAHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CATCHING FIRE EITHER!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! Sorry but that's what happens when you follow the blog of a fangirl!!! Okay I'm Sorry! I just can't help it! GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! Josh my Baby!!! Jenn my Flawless MockingJay!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Theo my dear Tobias!!!!! JAMES! I'm sorry! I've been keeping my fangirl feeling inside all this time!!!
OMG! I'm sorry for going crazy! Love all my followers! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! My personal account = @jamesforlife_ and my fangirl account = @ruleing_fandoms?? I forget... I have so many accounts... Maybe it's @Ruleingfandoms_ or just @ruleingfandoms.... I don't know check all three..... LOL Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm nuts!! <3 ~Morgan

P.S. I've owned this blog for a year already!! Thanks for everything my beautiful tributes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice while commenting! Anything inappropriate, disrespectful, or mean will be deleted.